Raw Feeding Cwmbran Customer Loyalty Reward Scheme
Terms and Conditions
The Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme launched on 16/06/2023 and is currently available for Orders placed on our WebShop.
The Loyalty Scheme will be to include and Instore purchases at a later date.
Points earned on the WebShop can currently only be redeemed for Basket Discounts on WebShop purchases. Points cannot currently be earned or redeemed InStore.
1. Members must present their Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme card or Barcode/QR Code at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 14 days after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to two receipts per day.
2. Members will be required to Login to their Raw Feeding Cwmbran WebShop account to collect points on online purchases. Points will be earned on completion and payment of the online order.
3. Points collected on additional cards or Barcode/QR Codes linked to the main Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme member’s account will be credited to that account.
4. To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place. Full details of how points are awarded can be found in the Collect Points section of our web site.
5. Members can earn a maximum of 10,000 points in any one collection period.
6. Raw Feeding Cwmbran may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
7. Raw Feeding Cwmbran is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
8. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Raw Feeding Cwmbran determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
9. Points have no value until converted into a discount to be used against a purchase. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
10. Raw Feeding Cwmbran is under no obligation to award Loyalty Scheme points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
1. These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance. Additional terms and conditions may be in place for optional elements of the scheme, including specific promotions that Raw Feeding Cwmbran offer from time to time.
2. The Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme account, card, Barcode/QR Codes, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Raw Feeding Cwmbran which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
3. All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
4. Members are only entitled to one Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme account each. Raw Feeding Cwmbran reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Members must register their personal details and keep Raw Feeding Cwmbran informed of any changes. Raw Feeding Cwmbran cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
6. The Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme Barcode/QR Codes may be used by anyone who is resident at the same registered address.
7. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme cards, Barcode/QR Codes, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme member, as do any security details relating to the account. Raw Feeding Cwmbran cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
8. Raw Feeding Cwmbran may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme accounts, cards, Barcode/QR Codes, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme; any behaviour relating to Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme or Raw Feeding Cwmbran Ltd that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
9. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme cards and Barcode/QR Codes can only be used for purchases from Raw Feeding Cwmbran.
10. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme cards and Barcode/QR Codes cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
11. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme accounts, cards, Barcode/QR Codes, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
12. Two members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may join their accounts together. When either member provides or updates information relating to the joint account they must have the consent of the other member to do so and for us to use this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the scheme. Raw Feeding Cwmbran cannot be held responsible for any loss to either account member as a result of the other account member providing or updating information relating to the joint account. Joint accounts may be split into single accounts by either member and any points accrued will be divided based on the Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme card or Barcode/QR Codes with which they were originally earned. Raw Feeding Cwmbran will take no responsibility for the allocation of vouchers that have already been issued.
13. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points already accrued or issued.
1. The current qualifying threshold for redeeming points is 100 points.
2. The Collection Period is 1st April to 31st March annually
3. Points that cannot be converted into Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme discounts because they are below the qualifying threshold will be ‘carried forward’ as the starting balance(s) for the next collection period. ‘Carried forward’ points will expire after one year if the account has not been used within this period.
4. Raw Feeding Cwmbran Loyalty Scheme points are valid for one year from date of issue and are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued.
5. Points can be used once at their face value, in-store, on the Raw Feeding Cwmbran Webshop.
6. Points no cash value. They are not for resale / publication and are valid for use only by the member.
1. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of June 2023 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Raw Feeding Cwmbran reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
2. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
3. Where indicated, further information can be found online on the Raw Feeding Cwmbran website or by contacting Raw Feeding Cwmbran during business hours.
4. Customers may be asked to produce proof of identification when redeeming their vouchers. A passport or photo driving licence is deemed suitable.